Are you in the construction industry or just a property owner thinking of doing some renovations for your property? If you're in either of the categories, or simply in need of mixed concrete, consider using ready mixed concrete (commonly known as RMC). Ready mixed concrete is a factory pre-mixed concrete suited to your needs and usage. Once it has been manufactured, it's transported to the workstation in transit mixers for easy delivery and preservation. Using ready mixed factory made concrete guarantees you durability and sustainability for your project. Below are more reasons why you need to use ready mixed concrete.
1. Has Consistent and High Quality For each batch delivered, the mixed concrete is computer mixed in controlled environments, free from human errors, to ensure consistency. As compared to onsite mixers, where machines rely on human help, RMC is completely computerized, meaning concrete of high standard is produced, as per your specific estimation. As a contractor, you're aware that different structures require different levels of tenacities. By using RMC, you're able to get the type of concrete that suits your structure whether it is a bridge, multi-storey building or just a normal residential house etc.
2. Promotes Application of New Technology By opting for ready mixed concrete, you're able to take advantage of mineral admixture, which is used to improve performance of concrete in terms of its anti-freezing properties for areas with very cold seasons, anti-cracking properties for areas prone to earth tremors and quakes, water-proofing properties for ceilings and bridges to increase their abrasion resistance. This goes a long way in increasing the structures lifespan, as it's able to withstand different elements.
3. Increases Construction Speed With RMC, you'll be able to speed up your construction speed, as you don't have to waste time buying raw materials and mixing it for yourself. With RMC, they're mixed at a central manufacturing point and transported to your worksite ready to be used.
4. Reduces Wastage By using computerized mixing and handling solutions, wastes are significantly reduced. The computers are programmed in a manner that they are able to dictate what amounts of concrete are needed for different project sizes. This also helps to compute the exact amount of cement, concrete and sand required to manufacture the mixed concrete, which goes a long way in reducing wastage.
5. Reduces Pollution Creating mixed concrete is a noisy and dusty process. Therefore, by opting to buy readily mixed concrete in an offsite station, you'll reduce the amount of noise and environmental pollution that would have been caused during the construction process. In addition, less fuel will be used in the construction process, reducing the rate of air pollution as well.
With all these advantages, why ignore the convenience that comes with using ready mixed concrete for your construction project? Contact your supplier today and learn more about the different types of RMC, delivery terms, and cost to ensure a smooth construction process.